| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rock Rapids, Ia in July is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 84.1mm (3.3in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Rock Rapids, Ia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Rock Rapids, Ia:
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) NNW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) NW
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) WSW
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) WSW
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) SSW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) SW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) S
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) ENE
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) ESE
- Rockwell City, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) S